Join a team of drivers dedicated to road and highway safety.
Would you like to
be a RIDE HOME
RIDE HOME DD is currently looking for qualified people to fill our driving positions. If you are interested in joining our team, please see below for our available openings. We are looking for operators willing to work on a scheduled and/or on-call basis. All are welcome to apply over the age of 25, semi-retired and retired are also welcome!
IN ORDER TO APPLY, APPLICANTS MUST…
· Have their own ECONOMICAL vehicle
· Have a cell phone with a data plan and a car charger
· Be 25 years of age or older
· Have a permanent “G” Class license
· Supply Proof of Insurance
· Supply a Security Clearance (Criminal record check)
· Have a clean and current driver’s abstract
· Have ability to drive Manual Transmission (preferred)
· Be able to drive in all weather conditions including winter storm conditions
· Work nights until 3:00am
· Have professional and friendly demeanour
· Be Customer Service oriented
· Read, write and speak English (fluently)
To apply please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept any unauthorized attachments.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
RIDE HOME Designated Drivers puts our valued customers and our drivers first. We take all Health and Safety requirements seriously, including any ongoing changes to Public Health measures. Wearing Face masks are currently optional and our drivers are prepared to accommodate your comfort level, but washing/disinfecting of hands is of utmost importance before and after the customer’s ride.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our locations in Oakville, Burlington and the
City of Hamilton are open during the
Sunday – Thursday 8:00pm – 2:30am
Friday & Saturday 8:00pm – 3:00am
**Other times are available but must be prearranged. Simply give us a call!